From Hotel Ayamontino we want to inform you that we have implemented the instructions and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the competent authorities of both the Government of Spain and the Junta de Andalucía.
But our objective is to go further and, in addition to ensuring strict compliance with these indications, we are raising our standards in terms of safety, quality, health and hygiene and incorporating new standards and protocols. This has led us to obtain the quality and safety seal "AndalucíaSegura", in order to give consumers the guarantee and peace of mind of compliance with the standards of the World Health Organization.
All this in order to maintain excellence in the product and service that characterizes us and that our hotel is a safe environment and that our guests are as protected and cared for as if they were at home.
WHAT MEASURES HAVE WE TAKEN?
- - Preparation of a Sanitary Hygienic Plan.
- - Protocols and Measures to Prevent the risk of spreading contamination.
- - Protocols and actions in the event of a possible case at the hotel.
- - Maintenance protocols.
- - Training of all our staff.
- - Reinforced Cleaning and Disinfection Plan.